Tuesday, April 5

First blog ever.

Please bare with me while I attempt to create my first blog. I'm still not sure what i'm doing here or what i'll blog about exactly. But I can promise to be completely honest with everything I share. I can tell you now that my writing style isn't perfect and at times i'm sure what I write about will be boring to some. From a few of the blogs I've started following, it seems like everyone has a common theme. I couldn't exactly come up with one thing I would feel like writing about everyday. So, instead i've chosen to write about all things Lyndarae. I'll try my hardest to keep it relatively interesting. I'll write about my current obsessions, things that make me laugh, things that make me cry and anything else that I think is worthy of sharing with people who decide to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment